Saturday, May 30, 2009

blogging about blogging

Thank you for all the very positive comments! I am really honoured that you are able to share the experiences with everyone on this trip! I know quite a few followers are family members of the team, and there are many others who are interested in the mission. I think I speak for everyone when I say that it feels like you are here with us to share all the good stuff, bad stuff and the very funny stuff, and that is often enough to get us through a tough day! On a personal level, the blog has allowed me the chance to regularly inventory my thoughts and feelings about my experience here. The distillation of my observations has really given me a better appreciation of not only my life, but also everybody else’s life. It truly has contributed to my journey, and made it the trip of my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment